Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014


Hey, My name is Senila. I'm a year 8 student at Ruapotaka School and aged 12. My favourite type of sports to watch is Netball, NRL, Rugby Union and Rugby League. I enjoy playing netball in the position GD, meaning Goal Defence. The Club I play for is Lorenz Netball Club. My favourite NRL teams are Cowboys,Titans,Bulldogs and the Vodafone Warriors. My favourite Artist is Beyonce. She inspires me because she has two jobs. Being a mother and performing on live stages travelling the world to show what she can do. I come from a very small family. I have two young brothers aged 10 and 1 years old. Starting from today I just want to make my parents proud of me because it always makes me happy when my dad has a big smile on his face. My cultures are Tongan, Samoan and Tokelauan. When I'm older I would like to succeed something that makes my parents happy before I will never get to see them again.

1 comment:

  1. I like that your story is about yourself, and that we share some things in common. To make your dad smile is very lovely. Would you like to play any sport in the future?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.